September 1, 2016 – September 19/21, 2016
- Round trip Airfare New York/Madinah/Jeddah/New York.
- Travel from other Gateways is available, additional charges will apply.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Dallah Taibah Hotel (4a stars) – Madinah (Located at Haram boundary)
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Aleman Hajj Building – Makkah (Located in Makkah Suburbs)
- 5 Nights of Manasik:
- 1 Night: Tarwiya Day spent in Mina in Aleman camp in front of Jamarat
- 1 Night: Arafat/ Muzdalifa
- 3-4 Nights: Stay in Aleman Mina camp
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the Swissotel (5 Stars) – Makkah starting Sept. 15 (Located at Haram boundary)
Package Meal Plans:
Hotels in Madinah and Makkah:
- Open buffet Breakfast and Dinner will be served daily
Mena and Arafat:
- Mena -open buffet Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner will be served daily
- Arafat- Open buffet Breakfast and Lunch. Lunchbox provided for Dinner for Muzdalifa.
- Open buffet Breakfast and Dinner will be served daily.
- Note: Accommodation in the Hajj Building is based only on 4 people per room occupancy (No double rooms)
- Transportations in the Manasik between Mena, Arafat and Muzdalifa will be by the Train which reduces the traveling time to 13 minutes.
- Transportation between Makkah and Madinah will be in Aleman luxury Air-Conditioned buses.
- Mazarat (sightseeing) to historic sites in Makkah and Madinah.
- Modern luxury air-conditioned buses for all transportation.
- Daily shuttle service between the Hajj building and Alharm will be available at the prayers time.
- Meet and assist by professional staff in Jeddah Airport and Madinah Airport.
- Access to the hajj building in Al Shisha, by a 15 minute walk, during the Manasik for your comfort.
- Professional staff will be assisting and serving you throughout the trip.
- Our staff will handle your luggage in Saudi Arabia (Collection, Transfer from city to city and storage) to give you a hassle free trip.
- Educational Seminars will be offered in the USA and Saudi Arabia.
- Educational reading materials will be distributed in different Languages (English, Urdu and Arabic).
- English speaking Group Leaders will be with you throughout the trip.
- Barbers will be available in our Mena Camp.
- Ihram for men and gift for women’s will be given in Saudi Arabia.
- Zam Zam Water will be given before departure.
- Saudi Sims Card with a local Saudi Number will be given in Saudi Arabia. (One per person).
Package price does not include:
- Mandatory Hajj draft fee of ($300), Sacrifice (Qurbani) $140.00 per person, and return FedEx services.
- Prices are based on Egypt Air. Extra charges may apply for other airlines.
Hajj Package Prices: To Be Announced
Quad Room (4 people): $10,000.00/person
Triple Room (3 people): $10,400.00/person
Double Room (2 people): $11,100.00/person